Friday, September 30, 2011

Late Night Ponders

Just got to know that one of my junior college schoolmates went over to United Kingdom to begin her University life, and another currently in University of Western Australia; the one which I've been enrolled into. Next year, one friend of mine is also going over to University of Queensland in February. I applied for UQ initially, but God gave me UWA, which also turned out to be a good University. Words can't describe how I'm feeling now, but I'm definitely excited about it. Even though I may defer my studies in Aussie, I know I'll be heading there. Clear direction, no where else. Singapore is just not appealing to me at all, or rather anymore. I'm sure God is leading me to somewhere better :) It's already 4am in the morning. Good night, folks.

No comments: